The Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center is Washington's premier special events and conference facility, located on historic Pennsylvania Avenue in the heart of Penn Quarter in Washington DC.
At Trade Center Management Associates we are currently seeking a Sales Intern to add to our Sales Department for the 2020 Summer!
In the position as a Sales Intern, our mutual success is dependent on the skills and enthusiasm you bring to the role. The Sales & Event Planning Intern will complete tasks assigned by the manager, which may include administrative tasks, market research, lead generation and business development, making cold calls, participating in meetings, supporting event planners on event execution quality control and assisting the Sales & Event Planning department wherever possible.
To be success as our Sales & Event Planning Intern, you should be willing to learn as much about the company as possible and be able to identify opportunities for success. The ideal candidate will be a problem solver who understands the value of building lasting, professional relationships with our team and our clients.
• This is an entry level position
• Must be friendly and personable
• Experience interacting with a team
• High school diploma or similar (some college preferred)
• Strong self-motivation
• Ability to work alone or as part of a team
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
• A professional appearance and demeanor
• Highly organized with the ability to multi-task
• Although this is primarily a 9am – 5pm position, there may be other work times required
Our office dress code is business attire. NO visible tattoos or facial piercings.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities