The Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center is Washington's premier special events and conference facility, located on historic Pennsylvania Avenue in the heart of Penn Quarter in Washington DC.
At Trade Center Management Associates we are currently seeking a Parking Customer Service Supervisor to add to our Operations Department.
As a Customer Service Supervisor, you will be the primary point of contact for customers. You will maintain relations and work towards enhancing their parking experience. This supervisory position is responsible for the management and oversight of monthly parking accounts. You will be working closely with federal agency points of contact to assist them in the accuracy of their parking accounts. You will be assisting, mentoring and overseeing two PTE Customer Service Representative.
• Supervise two PTE Customer Service Representatives
• Investigate customer issues/problems and create mutually beneficial solutions
• Manage monthly accounts, including day-to-day maintenance, billing, and audits.
• Assist and respond to inquiries from public/transient parkers via email, phone and in-person.
• Assist new customers in setting up new accounts/canceling accounts.
• Manage Federal government and private sector monthly accounts and parking/access concerns
• Maintain accurate records using Excel spreadsheets and Parking Operations database
• Conduct quarterly parking rate surveys
• Provide yearly parking staff customer service training
• Manage and promote on-line presence to increase revenue, explore and recommend additional means of marketing facility
• Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned.
• Proven self-starter with initiative and motivation
• Outstanding time management skills
• Proficiency in multitasking
• Strong written & oral communication skills a must
• Enjoy working with people and doing vice watching/directing.
• Motivated, self-directed individual who likes working in a team-based environment
• Detail oriented is a must
• BA/BS preferred with solid customer service skills and experience.
• PC software proficiency in MS Office to include Outlook, Intermediate Word and Intermediate Excel
• Working knowledge of McGann parking software helpful.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities