FSA, a rapidly growing professional services company delivering highly qualified personnel in support of the government's mission, has an immediate vacancy for a Case Manager/Records Examiner/Analyst.
As an intelligence-driven and a threat-focused national security organization with both intelligence and law enforcement responsibilities, the mission of the FBI is to protect and defend the United States against terrorist and foreign intelligence threats, to uphold and enforce the criminal laws of the United States, and to provide leadership and criminal justice services to federal, state, municipal, and international agencies and partners. The Language Services Translation Center, a command and control structure at FBI Headquarters, was established to ensure that the FBI foreign language resource base of over 1,400 linguists, distributed across over 100 locations, is strategically aligned with operational and national intelligence priorities.
A Case Manager (Records Examiner/Analyst) will provide Data Analyst tasks and executes the following duties:
Case Managers are responsible for the analysis, processing and management of Contract Linguist applications and case files through the utilization of internal databases, systems, and software programs. The following duties fall within the range of responsibilities for LPRU Case Managers:
- Maintain communication with Foreign Language Supervisors in regards to national, regional, and local language needs of the Bureau
- Manage the processing of Contract Linguist applicants within assigned region
- Create strategies to meet hiring goals and objectives for each fiscal year, accounting for specific language needs for assigned region
- Review and analyze resumes and online applications for the Contract Linguist position, determining best qualified candidates based on language needs and skill sets
- Perform preliminary indices checks on applicants using internal Bureau records management systems, in order to eliminate candidates with questionable and/or derogatory backgrounds
- Create electronic case files for each applicant, assigning case numbers, and indexing all personal identifying information of each candidate, becoming official Bureau records
- Initiate key actions through internal databases for each phase of processing for the Contract Linguist applicant, to include language testing, scheduling of the Personnel Security Interview (PSI), administration of polygraph, initiation of background investigations, and issuance of contracts with the Bureau
- Task Human Resources Assistants (HRAs) and Administrative Specialists (AS) in assigned field offices, via internal Electronic Communications (ECs), with various duties deemed necessary for the accurate and complete processing of applicants
- Monitor applicants' progress through the creation and manipulation of Monthly Status Report spreadsheets, in order to identifying potential and visible delays in processing, and request status updates from field offices
- Evaluate language test results to determine the need of a particular applicant's language and/or skill set
- Create and transmit correspondence to applicants who are discontinued, citing appropriate reasons, while maintaining discretion, adhering to Bureau security guidelines
- Develop new strategies for improving processing time for applicants
- Review security packages to ensure applicants meet qualifications for contract employment, while checking for derogatory information, questionable suitability and/or concerns, or missing documents/information
- Mitigate, when possible, any potential issues found when reviewing security packages of applicants
- Maintain constant communication with the Contractor Clearance Unit (CCU) of the Security Division, with regards to investigation and adjudication of applicants for Top Secret (TS) clearances
- Request security briefings of applicants who are favorably adjudicated for TS clearances, and transfer case records for the issuances of Basic Ordering Agreements (BOAs) and Work Orders
A Case Manager (Records Examiner/Analyst) may also:
- Review Data and information from multiple sources
- Establish case/project files
- Enter and retrieve data from data bases
- Prepare and format management reports
- Manipulate, transfer, compute and print information
- Create and manipulate spreadsheets
- Prepare and correct reports and correspondence using word processing software
- Conduct validation and verification of case files and case data system
The Case Manager (Records Examiner/Analyst) may serve as the contractor's supervisor in small offices. The Case Manager (Records Examiner/Analyst) shall have the ability to:
- Be responsible for the day to day supervision of contractor assignments
- Provide on-site supervision for Contractor workforce
- Provide on-the-job training for new personnel
- Ensure Contractor personnel meet periodic training requirements
- Schedule Contractor employees
- Provide on-site quality assurance and quality control of work performed by Contractor personnel
NOTE: Applicants with an Active Top Secret Clearance Preferred
Case Manager (Records Examiner/Analyst) must meet the following qualifications:
- A four year undergraduate degree is preferred
- Must have one year's experience in a field related to law enforcement (to include legal and/or military experience)
- Attention to detail and the ability to read and follow directions is very important
- Good oral and written communications skills are highly desirable
- Must possess a demonstrated ability to analyze documents to extract information
- Candidates already possessing an Active Top Secret clearance are very strongly preferred!
This position requires U.S. Citizenship and a 7 (or 10) year minimum background investigation.
We are proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer - We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, genetics, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment and random substance abuse testing.
Visit us on the Web at: www.forfeituresupport.com