MetroStar Systems is looking for a Senior EMC Technologies Specialist that is passionate about EMC storage technologies with experience in configuration, administration and trouble shooting. If you want to join a company that values open, passionate and fearless leadership and would like to work close to the Foggy Bottom metro station, we want you to work for MetroStar!
Our civilian department is responsible for building and maintaining winning teams that support the mission and services of the US government. Our work makes a difference and we have an impact. Work hard. Play hard. Come be a game changer and join our team!
You're a great fit if...
* You use EMC VMAX, VPLEX, Avamar, and DataDomain storage Configuration/Administration
* You like EMC SRDF implementation/monitoring/administration
* You enjoy EMC Storage cloning
You'll love our company if...
(This is the stuff you MUST have to be a fit)
* You have 5 + years of experience with EMC storage technologies
* You have 5+ years of experience doing TimeFinder technology
* You have 2+ years of experience with EMC VPLEX, Avamar, and DataDomain
* You have 5+ years of experience in windows 2008/2012/2016 server administration
* You have a Bachelor's Degree or 7+ years EMC storage technologies experience and an active Secret clearance
We'll REALLY love you if....
(This is the bonus stuff that makes you stand out)
* You have EMC Proven Professional certification
* You are a Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)
* You are a Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) - Windows Server 2016 track
* You have training with EMC Storage Technologies (System Administration)
What your day will look like:
* You'll work with Linux and/or similar Unix-based servers
* You'll also provide technical and troubleshooting support in Microsoft Windows server 2008/2012 /2016environments
The Admin Stuff:
* Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for potential access to classified information. Accordingly, US Citizenship is required
The Legal Stuff:
MetroStar Systems is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of MetroStar Systems.