The Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center is Washington's premier special events and conference facility, located on historic Pennsylvania Avenue in the heart of Penn Quarter in Washington DC.
At Trade Center Management Associates we are currently seeking a Parking Facility Manager to add to our Parking Department.
Summary of the position:
The Facility Manager has responsibility for $6M in transient revenue and the operation of a self park and valet assist parking facility with 1950 spaces which is open 365 days a year 24 hours a day. The parking staff serves 1600 monthly parkers, 700 transient parkers, provides curb side valet for special evening events, and validations for over 200 events per year. First class customer service including the amenity program, maximization and control of revenue and safety are the primary responsibilities of the parking facility management team.
• Utilize and maintain the McGann revenue control software system, the Amano hardware (ticket spitters, access readers, gate arms, fee computers and vehicle detection mechanisms).
• Reconcile tickets issued and collected, access entries and exits, gate arm vends and exit loop counts with sealed non-resettable counter readings.
• Complete all transient revenue parking deposits and related Standard Parking required paperwork. Initiate and reconcile credit card batch reports.
• Implement valet and valet assist parking, validations, reserved parking requirements, and special event parking.
• Audit, correct and enter individual manual Cashier Shift Reports into the Company’s computerized software system. Account for and reconcile cash, validations to be billed, revenue recorded - not received, coupons, client validations and credit card charges for each report. Generate the daily summary for accounting.
• Identify, investigate and approve all cleared transactions, manually processed tickets and exception tickets.
• Calculate employee timecards, keep employee attendance records and manage employee’s leave time.
• Develop the parking facility management team in operational policies and procedures; coordinate monthly training classes for the parking staff.
• Oversee employee schedule and control labor expenses to meet budget requirements.
• Ensure employees meet TCMA’s appearance standards.
• Provide monthly reports including Cardholder, Card Status and Client Validation from the McGann revenue control software
• Three to five years of automated and valet parking management experience.
• Must have valid drivers license and driving record within good standing.
• PC software proficiency in MS Office to include Outlook, Intermediate Word and Intermediate Excel. Working knowledge of McGann parking software.
• Verifiable success in implementing company training programs; hiring, developing, evaluating and firing personnel.
• Must be able to work in extreme hot and cold temperatures and weather conditions.
• Must be able to lift 40lbs.
• Must be able to efficiently move and park vehicles in tight quarters.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities