Provide program analysis/management for Headquarters Air Combat Command (ACC), Installations and Mission Support Directorate, Readiness Division, Expeditionary Engineering Branch (HQACC/A7XE), to maximize Air Force (AF) EOD capabilities in Resources, Formal Training and VIPPSA Scheduling, JSEOD Publications and Equipment programs in support of base and contingency operations. Provide technical expertise, requirements and logistical planning support for HQ ACC/A7XE and HQ ACC/Det 63. Specific duties and responsibilities include:
1) Serve as a point of contact for 79 active duty, Guard, and Reserve EOD Flight Leaders. Support includes developing guidance for development of publications, equipment initial outfitting, and Notional Concept inputs for presentation to the JSEOD corporate structure.
2) Serve as a Publications technical advisor on AF EOD involvement in JSEOD technical data and equipment from acquisition through deactivation and retirement of all weapon systems. Additionally contributes to AF weapon system hardware requirements and systems undergoing product improvements. Distribute to HAF/AFCESA/ACC initial equipment outfitting reports for AF requirements input, then consolidate inputs for submission.
3) Plan, analyze, organize, and determine the necessary policies, regulations, directives, programs, doctrine, and procedures for the establishment and maintenance of assigned MAJCOM and AF programs. Distribution monthly intelligence reports.
4) Serve as an AF technical advisor JSEOD technical issues and intelligence matters such as Non-nuclear Munitions Safety Board (NNMSB) and Joint Captured Material Exploitation Center (JCMEC). Assists HQ AFCESA/CEXD support the DoD Explosives Safety Board (DDESB) and American, British, Canadian, Australian, New Zealand (ABCANZ) agreements.
5) Provide technical advice to AF EOD EWG panels. Provide support for face-to-face and electronic meetings. Prepare and present briefings, review work and products, conduct training instruction, and participate in meetings and conferences in support of government technical advisor. Working groups and panels meet nominal 4 times each per year.