Trade Center Management Associates is a private sector building management and hospitality service provider at the Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center. The Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center is recognized as a premier location in Washington DC, to stage events requiring the highest level of excellence in terms of service, food quality and presentation, and logistical planning.
Currently Trade Center Management Associates is seeking a Sales Administrative Assistant to complete our Sales/ Event Planning Team. As the Sales Administrative Assistant, you are a key contributor to the organization's development and growth. In addition to supporting the overall administration of the Sales office, you will provide service and support for guests and other operating departments.
- Provide administrative support to the sales department
- Co-manage the processing of sales contracts, maintenance of the sales production ACCESS database, and monthly/quarterly commission process
- Create proposals, contracts and banquet event orders (BEO) utilizing Visual One
- Participate in the weekly distribution rotation
- Prepare all internal documents such as daily change and guarantee sheets, 21-day and scouting reports
- Participate in daily "walk" of the last minute BEO's
- Cover front desk duties as assigned
- Maintain the organization of files and the filing room
- Maintain inventory of all sales collateral included but not limited to the Sales kits and menus
- Minimum 1 year of work experience as an Administrative Assistant in catering sales for an upscale hotel or convention venue
- Experienced in hospitality venue catering sales across all markets
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Experience with Visual One, Delphi or Access (a must) or other hospitality sales database a plus
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously while delivering exceptional quality and customer service
- Schedule may vary, some weekends and evenings may be required
- Bachelors degree from an accredited school is required
We offer state of the art facilities, a competitive salary, great opportunities for growth based on performance and an unaparalled, comprehensive benefits package. We are also Metro accessible via the Orange or Blue lines at the Federal Triangle station providing direct access into our building.
For further information on our company, please visit our website at www.itcdc.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities