Provide program analysis/management for Headquarters Air Combat Command (ACC), Installations and Mission Support Directorate, Readiness Division, Expeditionary Engineering Branch (HQACC/A7XE), to maximize Air Force (AF) EOD capabilities in Resources, Formal Training and VIPPSA Scheduling, JSEOD Publications and Equipment programs in support of base and contingency operations. Provide technical expertise, requirements and logistical planning support for HQ ACC/A7XE and HQ ACC/Det 63. Specific duties and responsibilities include:
1) Assist daily management of EOD equipment programs to include posturing command personnel and equipment on deployable teams.
2) Serve as a point of contact for thirteen MAJCOM EOD Flight Leaders. Support includes developing guidance for organizing, training, and equipping EOD teams/personnel. The contractor shall use established database tool (MetriX) to analyze pertinent data and recommend COA.
3) Serve as an ACC technical advisor for EOD equipment modernization, posturing, deployment. Plan worldwide EOD logistic support for the full range of military operations from Defense support to civil authorities; Irregular/Asymmetric Warfare; Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear (CBRN) response missions
4) Serve as an ACC Munitions Manager for all EOD munitions allocations and forecast Joint Capabilities Requirements Manager requirements IAW with AFCAT 21-209.
5) Consolidate inputs from thirteen EOD flights and submit annual command munitions requirements
6) Assist ACC EOD Flights reporting readiness status in AF-level reporting systems, (SORTS, ART, DRRS, and Strategic Equipment Reporting Tool (SERT)). Contractor shall also report command readiness status to leadership on a bi-monthly basis.
7) Represent ACC/A7XE during EOD Equipment Working Group (EWG) panels. The contractor shall also provide support for face-to-face and electronic meetings. Prepare and present briefings, review work and products, conduct training instruction, and participate in meetings and conferences in support of government technical advisor. Working groups and panels meet nominal 4 times each per year.
8) Serve as an ACC EOD Resource Advisor for thirteen EOD flights and all EOD equipment requirements for base support, equipment and supply listings (ESL), unit type code (UTC) mobility assets, and manage them IAW with AF Equipment Management System (AFEMS) instructions. Monitor progress of EOD equipment/munitions action items; prepare advocacy briefings, support documents and meeting minutes. Works closely with AF EOD Depot (Hill AFB/AFMC) with distribution plans for new/upgraded/replacement equipment. .