Trade Center Management Associates is a private sector building management and hospitality service provider at the Ronald Reagan Building & International Trade Center. The Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center is Washington DC's premier special events & conference facility located on historic Pennsylvania Avenue in the heart of Washington within walking distance from the White House, the US Capitol & Smithsonian Museums.
Currently we are seeking to fill the following position: Part Time Concierge
• Provide accurate information to visitors in a courteous manner, such as the hours of operations, tenants, vendors, activities & events in the Ronald Reagan Building as well as activities available in the downtown area i.e. theater, events, arts, special exhibits, concerts, sports, leisure activities & sightseeing tours etc.
• Provide assistance to tenants, clients & guests with their various requests and inquiries
• Maintain all brochures, building information & Washington D.C area information for visitors to the building
• Provide tours for visitors to the building
• The concierge desk needs to be well organized, stocked & running in an orderly manner at all times
• Excellent Customer Service skills
• Friendly and professional personality
• Knowledge of Washington D.C, Virginia and Maryland area attractions
• Excellent telephone etiquette
• Aptitude to communicate clearly in the English language
•Must be able to work required shifts (Tuesday-Friday) 8am-3pm
• Minimum 3 years customer service experience preferably in a hospitality industry or upscale venue facility
• Patient and pleasant demeanor
• Basic computer & internet search skills
• Foreign language fluency a plus
• Must be able to pass a U.S. Government background check and have lived in the U.S for the past three years
We offer state of the art facilities with a comprehensive benefits package. We are also metro accessible via the Orange or Blue lines at the Federal Triangle station providing direct access into our building.
Please, visit our website for further information on our company at: www.itcdc.com Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities