Responsible for the successful supervision of assigned projects and Assistant Project Directors, which includes but is not limited to, assuring that the financial contributions to the company are met as budgeted, ensure that the contract requirements are met, meet or exceed the expectations of the client. Additional responsibilities include supervising/monitoring the planning, implementation, and conclusion of assigned projects and resources related to projects, assure all required reports, documentation and work products are completed within the guidelines as dictated by the contract terms and corporate monitoring requirements.
- Coordinates the preparation of all contract documentation such as monthly reports, work assignment final reports, letters, agendas and all other contract documentation and written deliverables.
- Ensures qualified project staffing is maintained through recruiting, interviewing, hiring, training, planning, assigning and directing work, performance appraisal, addressing complaints and resolving problems, rewarding and disciplining employees as deemed appropriate.
- Manages and coordinates the efforts of all team members on all work assignments.
- Ensures that the project satisfies all contractual obligations from a technical standpoint within required time frames; coordinates with the Assistant Project Director in all matters of budget, costs and vendor relations.
- Serves as the company point of contact for the client project officer.
- Provides direction and assistance in the formulation and administration of all contract policies and procedures.
- Administers corporate policies and procedures where appropriate.
- Manages the overall “scope of work” tasks.
- -Full Time, Part Time, Or Consultant
- -Leading projects focused on federal spending data and program reporting.
- -Experience with federal grants or cooperative agreement management.
- -Experience with open data projects.
- -Experience developing program data visualizations, program case studies, and/or storytelling.
- -Experience with agile development methodologies.
- -Experience managing IT staff and program analysts.
- -Experience interacting with federal government staff.
- -Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- -Advanced degree preferred, ideally in computer science or related field.