IIF Data Solutions, Inc. is seeking a qualified and capable individual to serve as an Air National Guard (ANG) Wing Integrator in St. Paul, MN. The ANG Wing Integrator position is designed to provide support and coordination to educate ANG Members and their Families about benefits, entitlements and services available to them under the Yellow Ribbon Reintegration Program. The position may provide day-to-day liaison and logistical support for Transition Assistance, Strong Bonds programs and Comprehensive Airmen Fitness initiatives. In coordination with wing leadership the ANG Wing Integrator shall provide Wing support including day-to-day support to Airmen and Family members and act as a liaison with other support entities including JFHQ resources, wing A&FRPMs, and Employer Support for the Guard and Reserve (ESGR) representatives
Major responsibilities include (not all inclusive):
Qualified candidates must have:
- Work with ANG contacts within the state to establish local and state networks to manage the ANG Yellow Ribbon Reintegration Program (YRRP), Transition Assistance Program (TAP) / Veterans Opportunity to Work (VOW) Program, Strong Bonds, and Resilience / Comprehensive Airman Fitness (CAF) programs.
- Build each program’s credibility and understanding with Wing Leadership and Airmen, and successfully coordinate all aspects of each program within the scope of contract and program objectives.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute required training and events to meet each program’s objectives; determine funding and government contracting requirements, prepare and distribute agenda’s, schedule subject matter experts / guest speakers, schedule venues and coordinate support requirements i.e. manning, audio-visual, catering, etc.
- Establish and maintain an ongoing system to track service members as appropriate for each program/initiative.
- Serve as the state or territory subject matter expert in regard to ANG reunion, reintegration, and transition requirements and activities.
- Provide assistance to Wing Commanders, AFRPM’s, units, and/or individuals with events and activities required by legislation and as directed by the state to ensure accomplishment of requirements.
- Gather and analyze data, submit reports, and assist with identifying systematic problems for mitigation and resolution, track progress, report significant activities, and ensure program standards are met.
- Provide assistance to the state/wing leadership as may be directed within the scope of the contract and program objectives.
- Serve as the conduit for command information and coordination pertaining to Wing Integrator activities and requirements within the state or territory.
- Provide information, data, and reports as required by the National Guard Bureau, A1S office.
- Knowledge of the organizational structure, culture and operations of the Air National Guard.
- Knowledge, experience, and skills in the area of military personnel, human resources, and Joint Service Support Network programs. Demonstrated working knowledge of military wellbeing programs, family programs, deployment cycle support, and ANG financial and resource management procedures.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Database use experience.
- Ability to travel extensively to support ANG Geographically Separated Units.
- Exceptional customer service—good oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiently read, write, and understand the English language.
- A valid state driver’s license and the ability to pass a background check.
IIF Data Solutions offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package to include: Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision), Life Insurance & Disability Insurance and 401k Retirement Plan – Company Match; and Paid Time-off plus Holidays
This position is contingent upon successful contract award.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability