People With Promise
is a promise. Every day, as Pact employees, we promise to dedicate ourselves to a world where the poor and marginalized earn a dignified living, are healthy, and take part in the benefits that nature provides.
We draw upon our personal gifts and talents to build solutions with the people we serve, transforming lives, and making them measurably better. We invite you to come and be a part of the promise. Come be a part of Pact!
Our “People With Promise” fill many roles and contribute in many different areas. However, we tend to hire employees who:
- Can contribute market-leading knowledge, experience and skills
- Have a strong business acumen that helps us to maximize our resources toward our mission
- Understand that how they get things done is as important as what gets done (see Pact Competencies)
- Thrive in an active, creative and collaborative — but not consensus driven — environment
- See Pact as the very best place to use their unique gifts and talents
Employment positions on this site include opportunities in our Washington, DC headquarters, as well as our many offices around the world. Opportunities include full time and part time employment, as well as consultancy positions.
Pact is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V