EXCEED offers a unique array of technical, management, and analytical services to federal, state, and local governments, and private industry. Founded in 1998, EXCEED provides solutions to the complex management, organizational, and programmatic challenges of the 21st century.
Our automated systems, proven project management, professional staff, and commitment to excellence ensure optimum results and measurable successes. We believe that our level of focus and unwavering attention to detail are uncommon attributes which separate us from our competitors.
- INC 500 and INC 5000 Awardee
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce Free Business Enterprise Honoree for 2011
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business of the Year Award Nominee (2011)
- Exemplary performance rating of 98.5 percent per Client Satisfaction Surveys (2008-2012)
- Employee retention of 98.86 percent for 2012
- Strong commitment to volunteerism and community outreach
- Active member of professional associations and industry memberships
- A management team offering over 250 years of combined and successful experience
EXCEED Corporation provides management, professional, analytical, security, and technical services to the Federal and State governments, and to private industry.
Exceed Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.