Donaldson is one of the world's largest filtration companies. We have a rich 95 year history that reflects our keen ability to leverage our technology to solve complex filtration challenges around the world. Our products are on everything from heavy-duty trucks on the interstate, to cameras that capture your memories, to MP3 players that entertain you. Our global organization of 12,000+ professionals is dedicated to customer satisfaction, market leadership and financial success. If you want to join a highly motivated, results-oriented, global team, consider a career at Donaldson.
- Initiate internal continuous improvement quality projects. Includes identifying needs and managing CI process.
- Facilitate effective corrective actions internally and externally. Includes dealing with internal personnel as well as customers, suppliers, etc.
- Support third party quality audits. Develop quality procedures to maintain controls of processes.
- Responsible for customer certifications and product measuring and testing.
- Effectively develop and lead cross-functional process improvement teams.
- Transfer best practices, techniques, procedures and tools to peers and other process improvement teams.
- Apply Six Sigma tools and methodology to improve process capability and eliminate defects.
- Challenge conventional wisdom by demonstrating successful application of new methodologies to improve product and process quality.
- Investigate and determine root causes for internal and external rejections, implement preventive corrective actions.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Technical field
- Three or more years of quality and manufacturing experience combined
- One or more years experience with ISO certifications
- Ability to apply Six Sigma tools and principles such as Process Capability, Gage RR, Design of Experiments, and DMAIC in a manufacturing setting.
- Experience facilitating 8D analysis and implementing corrective actions internally and externally.
Job - Engineering/Design
Job Level - Entry Level
Education Level - Bachelor's Degree
Location - Dixon, IL