CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBG), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world's largest commercial real estate services firm (in terms of 2010 revenue). The Company has approximately 31,000 employees (excluding affiliates), and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 300 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide. CBRE offers strategic advice and execution for property sales and leasing; corporate services; property, facilities and project management; mortgage banking; appraisal and valuation; development services; investment management; and research and consulting. Please visit our Web site at .
Our Global Corporate Services group delivers customized, innovative workplace solutions worldwide. Strategically positioned to answer our corporate, healthcare, government and institutional clients' real estate needs, this group combines unrivaled expertise in transaction services, facilities and project management and consulting with industry-specific expertise and global service delivery to provide clients with long-term, quality account management.
To be considered for a position with CBRE, please apply online at http://cbre.com/careers. Click on Search and Apply on the left side of the screen. If a pop-up window does not open, please check your browser's settings. On the login window either login with your existing username and password or click on Register Today to create one. Once you are logged in you can either apply for specific jobs or submit your general application using the link at the bottom of the page.
Current CBRE employees should apply online through the myHR section of Employee Self Service.
EOE & AA Employer M/F/D/V
The Project Manager will manage the ongoing Vendor Chargeback program at Microsoft's Puget Sound campus. Via the Vendor Chargeback (VCB) program, Microsoft recovers costs from vendors seated at MS facilities to offset the expense of providing infrastructure and identify true demand for seating. The Project Manager will supervise part time assistance from Project Coordinators as needed and coordinate with Vendor Chargeback North America Project Manager as appropriate.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES include the following:
Own partnership with Client points of contact for critical VCB workflows:
- Partner directly with MS Vendor Account Manager to define and drive program schedule, processes and workflow.
- Work directly with MS legal to review, update and publish updated legal documents.
- Work directly with MS Procurement to appropriately align with vendor onboarding processes.
- Work directly with MS Accounting to process credits and adjustments and support MS audit efforts.
- Develop and maintain positioning, messaging and collateral for the program.
- Work directly with MS managers and administrators to answer questions and solve problems.
Own partnership with stakeholders outside Puget Sound RE&F-
- Work with Vendor Companies to educate and enroll them in the program.
- Work with VCB North America team to identify opportunities for consistency and leverage.
- Evaluate and prioritize data integrity efforts, working with data and tool owners.
- Manage & maintain a detailed Project Plan
- Provide regular updates on whether deliverables and time lines are being met and if any variations exist and why this is the case
- Provide regular updates to stakeholders regarding status
- Help maintain the overall communications framework
- Assist with the messaging to all parties impacted
- Represent RE&F in meetings with vendors
- Maintain VCB information on SharePoint site
- Maintain an accurate database of Vendors, Vendor Account Managers and other impacted parties
- Maintain an accurate list of all RE&F and partner stakeholders including all RE&F internal contacts, Finance, LCA, Procurement, Tax, Fargo contact points
- Help track adoption of VCB and regularly track take-up or vendor resistance that leads to moving offsite
- Develop templates as requested
- Drive Process development, improvement and integration with North America.
Other duties as may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duties satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- A minimum of two to four years of related experience and/or training.
- Proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service.
- Ability to demonstrate strong written, verbal and visual communications skills when interacting with all levels of management and business partners.
- Strong problem solving, conflict resolution and interpersonal skills to successfully develop client relationships.
- Ability to read floor plans, furniture plans and construction documents.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple workstreams simultaneously. Proficient in generating and managing project schedules.
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office tools: Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Understanding of basic accounting and finance transactions, variance analysis and forecasting.
- Desire to succeed in a fast-paced, dynamic organization.
This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee within this classification. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.